- Scholar, teacher, priest, intellectual, researcher, scientist, knowledge-seeker or knowledge-worker.
- A Hindu priestly caste; one of the four varnas or social groups based on occupation in ancient Hindu society.
- One who has realized or attemps to realize "Brahman" i.e. God or supreme knowledge.
- Social and cultural elite.
- A learned person of refined taste and mild manners.
E.g. the Boston brahmins. There was a poor brahmin in the village who used to teach children.
7 letters in word "brahmin": A B H I M N R.
No anagrams for brahmin found in this word list.
Words found within brahmin:
ab abri abrim abrin ah ai aim ain air airn am ami amin amir an ani ar arb arm ba bah bairn bam ban bani bar barm barn bi bima bimah bin bra brain bran brim brin ha hain hair ham han harim harm harmin harn hi him hin hm iamb ihram imbar in inarm ma main mair man mani mar mbira mi mib mihrab mina minar minbar mir mna na nab nah nam nib nim nimb rabi rah rai rain ram rami ramin ran rani ria rib rim rima rin